This class will prepare you for TOEFL exams and any language tests you may need to successfully pass!
Benefit! Foreign students are welcome in groups. Tourist visa (B1, B2) acceptance!
- 30 classes a week up to 8 weeks
- 1 class=1 hour
- 5 hours a day
- Total cost – $1680
- Registration Fee – $50. Non-refundable
Get 6 months to pay this amount with PayPal Credit at checkout.
Before each class, you will receive study materials that will stay with you after the course!
- Price – $50/hour
- Individual schedule and program
- Successful Course Completion Certificate
TOEFL test preparation courses in Denver are for students who want to prepare for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam to improve job prospects or gain admission into a university. This course will provide you with skills that will take your success chances on a high level and you will feel confident reading, talking, listening in the English-speaking environment be it a University, college or a new job of your dreams in the US.
– Addresses all aspects of communication through appropriate instructions that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area.
– Employs a variety of instructional techniques and strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students.
– Administers academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic and general learning targets and progress in language acquisition.