PHP Immersive course for beginners in Denver!
New groups every month!
- 80 hours in class
- Monday-Friday (10 am-6 pm)
- Course Registration Fee – $50. Non-refundable.
- Total Cost – $1400
Get 6 months to pay this amount with PayPal Credit at checkout.
This hands on PHP Programming course provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic, database-driven web pages using PHP version 5. PHP is a language written for the web, quick to learn, easy to deploy and provides substantial functionality required for eCommerce.
This course introduces the PHP framework and syntax and covers in depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic websites. Students learn how to connect to any ODBC compliant database, and perform hands-on practice with a MySQL database to create database-driven HTML forms and reports. eCommerce skills including user authentication, data validation, dynamic data updates, and shopping cart implementation are covered in detail. Students also learn how to configure PHP and the Apache Web Server. Comprehensive hands-on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Course Prerequisites: Basic computer skills and knowledge of HTML fundamentals. Prior programming experience is helpful but not required.
Upon completion of this course, you will be tested and issued the School Completion Certificate as prove of your success.
|Overview Of PHP
– Static vs. Dynamic Web Sites
|Basic Scripting and Looping Constructs
– PHP Scripting Fundamentals
– True and False Expressions
|Introduction to the Apache Web Server
– Apache Configuration Files
|PHP Functions 1
– Introduction to Functions
|PHP Functions 2
– Returning Values from a Function
|– HTML 4 Tables
– Row and Col span
– Table alignment, color, images
– HTML 5 Tables
|– Form Tags
– Textboxes, Submit, Reset
– Formatting Textboxes with CSS
– Labels, Textareas
– Option buttons and Checkboxes
– Passwords, hidden fields
– Logical Operators
|Arrays in PHP
– What are Arrays?
|Working with Databases and Forms
– Configuring PHP For Database Support
|Working with Data Files in PHP
– Searching File Contents With Regular, Expressions
– Required Characteristics of an eCommerce Site
|Configuring and Using MySQL
– MySQL as a Client/Server Solution
|Miscellaneous PHP Tasks
– Error Logging
|– Evaluation Exam
WORK ON A PROJECT